VIXX - Chained Up D-6


The concept Kings of K-pop will be returning in 6 days' time.

And I am not ready.

I have to say...as a new Starlight, this is really hard to handle especially when they have just revealed how sexy this new comeback may be with a 5-second teaser on their twitter @RealVIXX

I do not know what to expect! I think it is because I am very inexperienced when it comes to handling VIXX's comebacks since this is my first ever. When it came down to SHINee, after over 4 years, I know when to expect something ridiculous or weird from them and if they are going to just bang with awesomeness. VIXX is still a mystery to me other than their theatrical performances, creative music videos and AMAZING concepts.

Now, I am also not ready financially since...I just bought their VOODOO album and VIXX LR's Beautiful Liar album so I am empty-handed to get their new album. The timing was ridiculous since I ordered them and the next day, they released the news of their comeback. T_T 
But I am DEFINITELY buying it after I settled my university fees this upcoming month and yes, I am getting both versions. It's like a grand deal to get it especially online.


Becoming a Starlight feels just as amazing as when I first became a Shawol and to welcome them back with a new comeback makes me very much excited and smiling every single day awaiting their return. It is one of the joys of being part of a fandom of K-Pop. I can't wait to watch the music video, I can't wait to jam to the entire album and I definitely cannot wait to see their LIVE performances.

So here are the teaser photos of all the members just to display their unearthly sexiness;

Ugh my darling Ravi~




All the best VIXX! Fighting!

Assalamualaikum & ciao~!
| Anis Diana







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Popular Posts