[DIARY] D-6 End of SPM!

First off, I just burnt my biggest enemy in my SPM years which is the Add-Maths paper and I have never felt happier...X'D I know it is not the nicest way for the atmosphere but I just needed a ritual to set that shit to ashes both in reality and in my heart. 

I'm supposed to be studying Biology now since I have the 4 DAYS OF HELL next week due to the 3 Science papers and my Literature paper in 4 consecutive days...however, I felt the urge to sort out the books in my shelves and just get rid of the books I would never read through again...

I am going to recycle the old revision and exercise books, the notebooks and TONS of sheets of papers used throughout my 2 years. I first decided to donate my revision books...but then I realised that the academic system and syllabus of both elementary and secondary school in my country have changed a few years ago and apart from the student 2-years my junior, the revision books just don't have the right syllabus anyway. I am also recycling the other SPM papers since...I really don't like to keep things that brought me stress and bad memories with me. I just want to be freed from SPM so I don't hoard those stuff around.

Another mindset that I have developed over the last 3 weeks is that...I really don't give any care about the SPM subject once I've finished the exam for it. While the other students have this heavy and stressed look as they discuss the questions with their friends, I am probably the one humming bird just skipping to my bag to just put away the question papers and get books to study for the next subject. In a way, I feel a lot more happy and relaxed to focus for the upcoming subjects because I feel like I have thrown away a part of those heavy burdens off my shoulders~

I may write an actual article about my WHOLE experience during SPM after I finish my last paper next Thursday...but other than that, I'm really excited to give my all for the next few subjects and end this! I also wish the best of luck to ALL the other candidates out there~ 

Stay healthy and always stay happy! Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts