5 Days Left

"Bring it on! cause I'm just gonna grow up in the battle HEY!! 
I'll push through the cloudy sky 
Still burning my fire the thunder slashes the sky I gotta drown out the nightmare I just want to see the future! 
Past, Future, and the Now we live in, I ain't scared of my past and now for the entrusted past 
Screaming out for my pride!!"



Alright so this will be a simple 'diary entry' in which I shall tell you of how I feel to have less than a week left to be here in my house before I go back to university. Yay...hahaha

To be honest, I'm very excited and motivated to go back to university and start my classes. I am legitimately fond of my subjects and I'm prepared mentally to endure the new grueling hours of studying in the cold classroom. There are eight in total of the subjects that I will have this semester which is the downside but other than that through what I have seen from my seniors' assignments and classes...I find them to be very intriguing. I did enjoy last semester's subjects pretty well so I'm quite excited to have a fresh new line of subjects now.

Another concrete reason is...my friends. I do miss them very much and I want to see each and every one of them from my classmates to my awesome seniors in theatre as well as my old friends. Since the first semester has made us experience the life as freshmen who were told to be very nice and obedient, I'm pretty sure we all have the desire to try new things and hang out more often this upcoming semester...although I have made a clear reminder to myself to study harder since I was not really satisfied with my GPA. It was good enough to make it above a 3.00 but it fell short of the Dean's List. *sigh*

To top it all off...I enjoy my life in UiTM Lendu. My experience in the last semester was breathtaking and everything sparkled. There were plenty of downs that made me cry and frustrated but there were also many of precious memories that lifted up my spirits whenever I was under the weather.

Yes, I do feel nervous and I had times where I just felt the pressure and anxiety took over me pretty well. But I went to university with a goal that I wish to accomplish so mere worrisome thoughts are just harmless little monsters hiding under my bed to scare me. Confidence and the bravery to move forward is hard to maintain but I believe that a positive mind and a strong heart can do wonders. The experiences and memories that I gain along the way are like bonus points.

And of course, the people I met are irreplaceable and I have to work hard for the ones who support from the shadows...like my parents whom I love dearly.

Keep your eyes open people. Anis Diana is coming back to UiTM Lendu very soon!


"A strong man has power and a wealthy man has money; but they shall fail. Because it is an educated man who wields the knowledge to use them wisely. Knowledge is power."





Music: Strike Back by BACK-ON



Assalamualaikum and ciao~!
| Anis Diana

Popular Posts