Run

My life is a rainy night that rains 365 days.
My heart keeps getting smaller in every 24 hours.
I even hid the small comma and its tail,
then the future that awaits me becomes a period…
But carry the new day on your shoulder and run.
What am I running towards?
Whether if the sun’s setting or I if I’m losing…
I don’t know.
But I go.
Keep on runnin’ runnin’ runnin’ high.
I’m the young star that has been abandoned by the galaxy.




It does not matter to me as to how people fret in their everyday lives over their problems…it is the norm in society –in life.

Some may be depressed over small things like a break up or stressing over exams…while others may become suicidal about bankruptcy or even struggle through extreme poverty. Some may complain about their parents not buying them the latest iPhone…while others await lie down through incurable diseases on their deathbeds.


On social media, we read, see and hear all about the wars occurring in other countries. We know about the children dying due to terrible health and living conditions. Other continents suffer through natural disasters while elsewhere we hear of the corrupted politicians and failing economy. However it is also through social media that we become visibly stupid day by day.


There is no problem that cannot be solved in due time. It is part of life and as we are granted the sunrise every day, we should be patient and we should stay strong despite our shortcomings. Why do we fall simply due to a broken relationship? Why do we give up on studying out of exhaustion?


Ask yourselves. When you fall once, are you simply going to give up on the life you have been blessed with? Or will you get back up on your feet, and continue running?



Keep running. Run until your heart stops. Never let one failure blind you from the path you are on. The goal is right in the horizon…


…run to it.







Music; Run - Epik High

Assalamualaikum & Ciao~
| Anis Diana




Popular Posts