Change of Heart

Alright...so right off the get-go, I will dedicate this post to one amazing man that I have met in UiTM who have created so many emotions for me to experience and also have taught me how love can change someone.



Story time~

He is a guy I met around July due to being accepted into my theatre club but I never actually.....realized his existence until August during a dinner by our faculty club as well as helping him out with an event. Honestly, he was...not at all someone that I fell for at first sight. Hahaha...


Time passed and as I got to know him more through his obvious advances, I realized that he is a sweet and honest guy; someone that is pretty hard to find in today's society. At the time, he was a broken person...due to certain problems he became very sensitive and fragile and slowly, I began to take more concern for him than I should. The whole drama began soon and we actually confessed that we liked each other but I set up a challenge for him: I will only accept to be his girlfriend when he stops smoking.




Yes, he was a smoker and he had a very problematic temper as well. For the last few months, I struggled high and low to deal with him and there were plenty of times that I wanted to give up...but I never did.

No matter how many teardrops fell, I never gave up.

Long story short, he did it.

It was not easy for him...not at all. Currently, he is still struggling due to the addiction constantly seducing him to return. But he kept his strength and as of December 1st 2014, I willingly and proudly declare him as my boyfriend.

His temper had also clearly decreased and he is sweeter and funnier than ever. He allows me to cheer him up when he is angry, and he shares his anger, sadness as well as happiness and laughter with me...and honestly, I'm content. I am very astonished and inspired by his strength to overcome such strong addictions as well as his troublesome temper...maybe not for me, but for himself. I'm very happy for him.

So if you are reading this, my darling, you are a strong man whom I have so much pride for. You showed me that with consistent reminders and gradual build-up of pure inner strength, you can do almost anything. People told you that it was impossible, yet you proved them wrong....and I'm happy for you. Let's continue our journey well. We may never know where we would end up or how our relationship will become in the next few years, but as long as you allow it, I will stay by your side.





I love you



|Anis Diana














Popular Posts