A Breather

"Time waits for no one,
So do you want to waste some time,
Oh, oh tonight?
Don't be afraid of tomorrow,
Just take my hand, I'll make it feel so much better tonight."


Currently, it is quite hard for me to take a breather actually...with assignments, class, studying and social life, I barely manage to keep a normal sleep routine -which I actually am proud of since I'm practically a vampire. ^_^

However, I finally managed to find time to sit in the library and voila! I am able to write a post...hehe.


Taking the time to actually enjoy the comfy chairs and air-conditioning system here, I realise how important it is to manage my time and above all....RELAX. Of course, we can never procrastinate too much but having a few hours a day or so to just focus on ourselves is vital for us to keep our energy from depleting. 

Personally, I love my alone time. I can definitely go out with friends and be a chipper but most of the time, I prefer to keep my surroundings quiet to just spend time with myself. 

At other times, I like to travel. Being trapped in one place can be quite frustrating and thankfully, my family thinks of the same thing. Last week was definitely well-spent as I spent my last few days of holidays with my family out and about for a drive to Port Dickson. My dad followed the countryside instead of the highway and I managed to snap some photos. 


The clouds worked well with me. Yay~

Silhouette-oriented.


As you can see...I love the sky.

At Port Dickson...right before dinner. Simply breath-taking.


So when I step foot back in Lendu, I honestly felt ready for work. Sure the assignments can be a pain but that is my life and I accept it as just another challenge. Yet, every morning when I wake up, I'm always prepared. Maybe it is because of how I had a very good vacation? Or maybe it is my sleeping routine? 

I think the best thing about life that some people take for granted is that...there will always be time to rest. Don't get me wrong; I am guilty of procrastinating and feeling that I have no time when all I do is sleep and eat...but lately, I realised how awful that cycle was. A new year is for new beginnings! Time to embrace discipline and use time wisely.

Moral of the story: never forget to take a breather. Once recharged, it is back to work! 




















Music; Illuminated by Hurts





Assalamualaikum & ciao~
|Anis Diana

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Popular Posts