Blogger App & Cuticles

I am now using the Android Blogger App and this is a really, really convinient way to blog...especially when you don't need to carry around the big laptop simply to blog a post a day. =D

It is currently 12AM in the morning of 7th September and I am so glad that this week went by and ended for I could not bear the pressure of the exams...ughh... Of course, there is still ONE WEEK left but I will prep myself fully to take on the final week of Trials! Oh yeah!

So I decided to stock up on some more revision+exercise books and sleep early -well, earlier than my normal sleep hours. I also decided to pamper my nails a little bit...they have been protecting my fingers as I bruised and cramped them with all the writing I have done for the past 2 weeks. *sniff* Forgive me my darlings...

I just learned how to push back my cuticles and woah...I can already see a change of shape on my short and irregular shaped nails. I have a bad habit of biting them and I really had a bad case of jagged, uneven sharp nails and my cuticles are flat and somewhat....dead. So, I will try my best to groom them weekly from now on. ^_^

Other than that, I am officially drowsy and I am off to snooze my stressful week away~~~
Goodnight beautiful world! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts