Hello world~! SPM killing seniors once again...

I finally got up and decided to start blogging again...yay~ =)

It's been a while since I have blogged and I think the last time I actually wrote in a blog was back in 2010...and that was quite a long time and many things have changed since. So...let's think of this as a fresh start!

So~ it is September 2013 and I am in my last few months as a high school student...being born in 1996 AND being a typical Malaysian kid, I was practically destined to sit for this exam ever since I started breathing the earth's air. Oh, what exam may this be? Hehe...it is the brilliant SPM examination... *sigh*

I'll be honest...I was never a good student. My grades were somewhere between average and below-average. I was not a bad student but I was the typical lazy blockhead gal~ I did manage to achieve straight As for my PMR examination two years ago, but I know that was pure luck...and a miracle from God... if He were never there for me, I would never have made it this far. God is great...and I believe we as his best creations, are all great in our own way.

For the past week, I have been going on a roller coaster.

It is Trials week and boy, have I flunked this exam so badly...I felt as if I was going to die simply from cracking my head into the books and exercises... What bothered me most was the fact that many scholarships are going to look at our trials examination first before our actual results and no matter what, I know I can never get a scholarship with this crap of a result. I feel bad and disappointed in myself...

But then, I realised that this is not the end. I will try my best for the actual examination and it does not matter if I am not able to get scholarships with my Trials exam...that will be a lesson I shall learn from. I won't go down this easily!

Oh well then, I'll do my best! ^_^




Comments

Popular Posts