[DIARY] What the hell, KGV?

So....basically Trials went by pretty badly for me. Overall, I still passed but I am technically below average now. Simply because I am not good at AddMaths, that is why I am below average...and now, for someone like me who is still trying hard to study to make up for my bad results, my pace is completely obliterated by the new little test my school prepared with full papers every day for the next 2 weeks....

Em...okay...WHAT IN THE WORLD.

Sure, the smart kids who have covered all the subjects and received good grades but still whine about not being the best may be able to sit for this crap...but what about people like me? Our lesson periods are gone because of this exam. I can't study with my teachers in our normal pace. Not only that, I am forced to study multiple subjects per night due to the wrecked up schedule they prepared for us.

Personally, I know it is to maintain the study spirit in the students so that we keep on studying until the end of the actual SPM examinations. But it is a very self-centered way to do so...especially when there are students stumbling about while striving. Even if they were to do so, why did they not allocate the exams according to our lessons? We can still be guided and pushed by our subject teachers as well as do self-assessment by ourselves.

Whatever it is, I am still disappointed in how non-systematic the marking system is amongst the teachers. If they want to be leniant, shouldn't they ALL provide the leniancy to their students? If they want to be strict, shouldn't all students be strictly graded? I am sorry to sound like a spoiled brat but if someone who cannot even keep up a proper conversation in English could score an A+, I shall stay suspicious.

At the end of the day, I just wish to give my all for this exams and quickly make a name for myself in the real world. I am tired of being spoonfed. I am tired of improper leniancy and bias. I am definitely tired of being treated like a hopeless person sinply because of my AddMaths grades.

I pray that the education system in Malaysia will fix itself. Until then, count me out from choosing a career anywhere near that field.

Comments

Popular Posts