The Calm Before The Storm (AddMaths exam)

It is almost 3AM now and I am officially brain-dead from all the revision for my Addmaths exam tomorrow (well...today actually...). I already had a flu due to the little cleaning I had to do earlier in the afternoon (well...yesterday afternoon that is..). Additional Mathematics was never a passable subject for me... I have been failing it since last year. It's just so hard for me...but I do try my best.

Rather than entering exam with a jam-packed head and losing it all due to fatigue, I've decided to turn in for the night. I made a cup of warm milk tea to give me just the right sweetness to mend the cramp in my head and the milky-ness to make me drowsy enough for sleep. And I have to admit, it works for me~ I am simply writing this to let it all enter my system.

Oh well, my eyelids are getting heavy and my fingers are slowing down on the typing. Time for bed~ hopefully I don't screw the exam too bad tomorrow... ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts